Friday, March 30, 2007

a little mona lisa


So here's the deal: Last weekend I spent time making the "Mona Lisa" card fronts for a Coffee themed swap. Thinking I was incredibly creative, I used actual espresso and coffee grounds for the ink and embossing powder. To my chagrin, the final list was posted, and in a round about, polite way, it was hinted not to use actual coffee due to it's high acid content! Well, now I have a ton of coffee embossed Mona Lisa card fronts, not to mention the culls.
Here I have placed one, stamp by Tim Holtz for Stamper's Annonymous, on brown Club Scrap paper, as well as the phrase from the CS Reaching out Unmouunteds. I used a moldable blue foam stamp with patterns I created from an urn on another CS paper. Embossing powder in Gold and chalk inks from colorbox.
Since I have a ton of 'Lisa's', just send me something, leave me a comment, or email your address & you'll get a Mona Lisa in the mail!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!