Monday, March 19, 2007

Anatomy of an ATC


March Madness is the theme this month over at the Club Scrap ATC exchange. I'm not a basketball fan, especially since my alma mater gave Chief Illiniwick the boot earlier this month, and we dropped out after the first round...I digress. But, I do fall into madness every once in a while, so I decided to go there. John falls deeper and suggested a 'Jack' theme, so I began.
Starting with a stock foto from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Next colored with Tim Holtz's Old Paper distress ink, I added an alcohol ink background with Aidarondack Stream, Lettuce, Butterscotch & Meadow. Leprechaun hats were cut from Club Scrap Refresh (Feb. 07) light green, and colored with Stampendous Ultra fine glitter in Olive and fine glitter in Kelly Green.
I think I made over 30 of these buggers until I came up with 9 I liked, but that's the perfectionist sticking it's evil little head out again.

No comments: