Sunday, March 25, 2007

a sense of self expression


This layout is for my BOM (Book of Me). Although it sounds arrogant to make a book all about yourself, it's more about why I am the way I am, where I came from, where I hope to be going and what is important right here, right now. I've just started it, and haven't decided on 12x12 format, or 8 1/2 x 11. This layout is 12x12. Paper from Club Scrap Refresh (Feb. 07) but I'm afraid the kit is out of stock, Retired, as CS puts it, but you can still get individual sheets. Mosaic tiles from CS- Refresh also. Stewart Superior ink in navy, Eyelets every month Refresh pack, fibers and ribbons from my stash & the font is 'Artstamp Medium'. Fotos of Nicole Richie and Janet Leigh are Copywritten images, and not by me. The Gorilla resides in Disney's Animal Kingdom, Florida.

No comments: