Sunday, November 16, 2008

When life closes a door...

...you start a website!

Well, this is a full circle moment for me. So unhappy about losing my favorite place on the internet, a friend of mine contacted me and we made our own. Thinking we could host our swaps there, we would get a handful of friends to join us. Well, it's been 5 days and we have over 100 members, over 250 topics and over 3500 posts! I know, I know!?! One member created the banner for us (thank you Marianne)by digital collaging images from the first posts to our gallery, and another named us PAOists.

We have Scrapbooking, card making, altered arts of all kinds, a ton of swaps already in all catagories. There are a few online challenges to get you motivated if you're stuck, and a gallery filling up with great work from great people! We have a place for you to list your blog or the site of someone who inspires you and already there is talk of getting together for a PAO-WOW. The members have even started to inspire each other in a weight loss challenge! I couldn't ask for a better group of awesome, creative people!

If you want to come play with us paperartistsonline is where we hang out. Obviusly it's very new, and we're still working out kinks as they come up, but so far wow! The energy there is buzzzzzin'. At this time of year, when we stop and think of the things we are thankful for, I am unbelievebly thankful for my friends!

No comments: