Sunday, November 9, 2008

Hey Puzzle swappers...

I just got my paws on 36 puzzles. I know I said I wouldn't do it again, but so many of you asked me to and today I got a great deal on the blanks. I haven't figured out the cost yet, but it shouldn't be more than a few dollars per puzzle, I'm thinking $3 for each blank, which includes shipping to you. They are 8 1/2 x 11 and have 12 pieces each.

There will be 2 themes: 'Ode to Tim Holtz' and 'Anything goes'. You may use ANY supplies you have laying around, just no food products, please.

Once I have all 32 spoken for, I'll send them out. The deadline for these will be February 1st. I ask you include payment when you send them back to me in a reuseable padded envelope with enough loose postage stamps to cover shipping back to you.

I'm handling this same as before. If you haven't participated in one of my swaps, feel free to leave me your questions in the comments section of this post. If you would like to post a spoiler, please add the link in the comments section as well.

How do you sign up? I am now hosting this at paperartistsonline So feel free to hear over and join in. There are a few places left.

18 comments:

Monica said...

Hey Luanne! I'll join in both swaps.... I lvoe the ones I did before!

Monica

Unknown said...

Me! Me! both please

Gwendols said...

Hi Luanne!! I'm in for the Tim Holtz one.

Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

You can count me in on the this one. I will join the Tim Holtz one! Thanks
nancie

paperlifelessons said...

Yes, I'm in. For both categories.

paperlifelessons said...

Luanne marie is really me, Holly

Unknown said...

alter ego holly?

Anonymous said...

I'll do an "anything goes."

Erin AKA erinosh
erinosh@aol.com

Do you have addresses from before -- if not, I'm sure we'll exchange them with the payment process?

Debbie said...

I'll do Tim Holtz Luanne.

Debbie B

Anonymous said...

Hi Luanne! I would like to participate in the Tim Holtz puzzle swap. Looking forward to it.

Jen said...

Hi Luanne, I'm in for both again.

Jen Hoh

you should have my address...

Anonymous said...

Luanne, I'll do the Tim Holtz swap. Julie S.

Anonymous said...

TH for me!

Anonymous said...

TH for me!!

Anonymous said...

I'm in for an anything goes.
Mary V
MARYPVANCE@prodigy.net

Unknown said...

come on people---more can sign up. Already have an idea for anything goes ---had a real good one but Luanne nixed the whole food idea :(

nancy y said...

Luanne,
sign me up for Anything Goes!

Lynn said...

I want to sign up for both please, I am going to try to get crazy, (which I am not always good at )