Friday, January 25, 2008

Mixed-media paper quilt

So, I picked up a copy of Cloth Paper Scissors and found some instructions on making a "Paper quilt". I thought I'd give it a shot, and have to say I loved making this!!! For a first time attempt,I'm really happy with the results.
Of course there were a few tense moments along the learning curve as always, but I let the quilt dictate what it wanted to become. Thanks for looking!

Materials used: Crepe paper, blue jean material, microbeads, fiber wrapped pipe cleaners, Adirondak color mist "Bottle", Club Scrap Stratosphere stencil, CS Refresh paper, ribbons to bind edges (doesn't show up on scan, Pearl-ex powder, Lumiere metallic paints, rubber stamps, various stencils and my sewing machine.

1 comment:

rosebudinnh said...

wow this is a beauty!! Love this great job.






http://rosebudinnh.spaces.live.com/